Our mission is to mentor teenage youth in an academic achievement, life skill development and career planning to succeed in school and beyond.
NEXT STEPS OF EXPANSION:
- Establish the All THAT Center for Excellence
- Increase the number of students and schools served
- Enhance program content
- Increase transportation capabilities for students and their families.
- Expand computer lab to include updated hardware and software.
- Provide comfortable furniture, lighting, and engaging photos throughout our facility.
- Increase collaborations with churches, schools, businesses, colleges, and trade schools to recruit caring adults to share their life experiences with our students.
- Increase employment opportunities for students and their families
All THAT began serving four students in 2010 and now serves more than 500 teens in its on-site, after-school, and summer programs.
We envision our teens graduating from high school, prepared for 21st Century Careers, living healthy lives, and hopeful about their future.